Are you a motivated individual in search of a fulfilling career opportunity? DuraServ Corp. is a company willing to invest in your professional development and reward your performance. We are looking for a Contract Administrator to work in our Corporate Headquarters located in Farmers Branch, TX (a North Dallas suburb). This is an exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate who wants to work in a growing company with a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will assist the contract team in the successful execution of contracts, insurance, safety and qualification documents for the company. The Contract Administrator will interact directly with employees and vendors, and must provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain centralized contract database on behalf of the company
- Process pre-qualifications, vendor registrations, and supporting contract documents
- Work alongside our insurance company to create and maintain certificates of insurance
- Update and maintain on-line safety compliance sites
- Prepare, monitor and execute contracts and exhibits
- Input contract information into lien tracking portal
- Other responsibilities to support the successful contract execution process
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and conflicting deadlines while providing timely customer support
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimum supervision
- 2+ years contract administration experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Degree a plus
Commensurate with experience
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
Who Is DuraServ?
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff. DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 18 to 390+ employees over the last 2 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org