Dispatch Customer Service Representative
Cookson Door, a division of DuraServ, is hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Tempe, AZ commercial and residential service department. This position will require the individual to effectively maintain the work that is scheduled for our Technicians and ensure that customer commitments are met. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for scheduling, receiving customer service calls, trouble-shooting customer calls and preparing billing.
The Customer Service Representative will also:
- Qualify every request for service to establish maximum response time requirements
- Determine and dispatch appropriate Technicians to jobs, based on skills, nature of issue, location of job and location of personnel
- Communicate the work schedule to the customer
- Inform the Service Manager of work progress, customer relations, field personnel relations, material administration and other matters affecting service operations
- Advise the Service Manager of customer complaints to expedite resolution, ensuring and maintaining long term relationships
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a must and experience working in a service center is a plus
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft
- Must be self-disciplined, results-driven and possess the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- High level of organization
Cookson Door, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $170 million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DurServ's company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the ‘first and best’ in servicing customers in all markets”.
We offer a complete benefits package, including 401K with company match.
Email resumes to email@example.com