Field Service Technician’s Apprentice
Passport Dock and Door Systems, a division of DuraServ Corp, is hiring for entry level Service Technicians. This entry level position is a great opportunity for those with a great attitude, who are willing to work and are mechanically inclined. The Field Service Technician’s Apprentice will learn how to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment. Opportunity to advance to a Field Service Technician.
Want to work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff?
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. Since its inception, DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company, from 4 locations to 21 since and has grown its workforce from 45 to 400 employees. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Assist Field Service Technician and learn the following:
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Mechanically inclined
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
High School Degree or Equivalent
- Commensurate with experience
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
Email resumes to Linda Brown, email@example.com