Sales and Service Account Specialist
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff!
Southern Dock Products, a division of DuraServ, is hiring for an Sales and Service Account Specialist to work with in Ft Worth, TX location. This exciting new position will work directly with the North TX VP Sales and Division Manager.
The responsibilities of the Sales and Service Account Specialist include:
- Assist in building and maintaining customer database
- Act as liaison between the sales and service department on technician incentive program
- Responsible for maintaining the North TX inventory of equipment and parts
- Assist with pricing on National Accounts and large jobs
- Confirm with General Contractors that jobsites are ready to begin installation
- Communicate to Service Department that job sites are ready to schedule work and that all pictures and supporting documents have been collected
- Responsible for confirmation of bidders invite list from General Contractor
- Follow up with customers after job completion
- Good customer service skills
- Experience in ordering parts and managing inventory
- High level of organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing priorities
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
College degree preferred
Depends on Experience
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140 million company. We have grown from 180 to 500+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org