The successful Service Coordinator will facilitate all aspects of the service cycle for customers. Has a direct impact on the location financials in exercising discretion and judgment related to scheduling service technicians' work.
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff!
DuraServ Corp has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 350+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Quoted service order entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Planned Maintenance (PM) scheduling
- Service backlog monitoring & daily labor reporting
- Coordinating with subcontractors for service work as necessary
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work (other than key account customers)
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Service and office supply ordering, payable entry and accountability
- Receive deliveries as needed
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
The ability to lift 50 lbs
Fork lift certified
High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
$40-$42 commensurate with experience